The Spade Drum Handler quickly and easily lifts a 200 litre steel drum without any hydraulic or electronic connections. The driver never needs to leave their seat while lifting and releasing drums.
Secure this attachment to your Forklift by winding the handle on fork pockets to clamp onto the fork tines. Drive forward so the back of the arms are pressed firmly against the drum as this will cause the arms to tightly clamp around the drum. Make sure the arms are beneath rolling hoops on drum sides then simply lift and go.
- Simple operation convenient and safe.
- Designed for 200 litre standard Plastic and Steel drums (with rolling hoops/ribs).
- Lifts transports and deposits drums without the driver leaving the seat
- Jaws that grip with cam pressure that is proportional to drum weight.
- Simply wind the handle tight to clamp the attachment to forks.
- Galvanized finish.